209 3738 Norfolk Street
Burnaby, BC V5G 4V4
- UnReal 3 Editor
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Versioning Software (SVN)
- Bug/Task Tracking Software (Mantis, Jira)
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Excels in a team atmosphere
Red Rolling Hood, 2D Puzzle Platformer for iOS/PC
October 2011 – Present
- Responsible for creation of puzzles of varying difficulty using level features, game philosophy, and player psychology.
- Collaborate and communicate with a small team of designers to maintain and ensure a cohesive gameplay experience.
- Regularly solicit feedback and critiques from team members and respond with analytical criticism.
Fists of Ymir, 2.5D Action Platformer built in Unity (Student Production)
January 2011 –September 2011
- Was responsible for daily product assessment, assigning tasks, scheduling project milestones, managing project scope and deliverables, design changes, and build control/check-ins.
- Organized and managed a team of 25 individuals, all involved in the core disciplines, artists, designers, and programmers.
- Organized a comprehensive presentation of the final product to 250+ industry professionals, program instructors, and fellow students.
Rio Theatre, 1660 Broadway Vancouver
November 2010 – Present
- Responsible for all financial transactions including ticket sales, concession sales, and cashing out tills.
- Preformed both opening and closing duties daily to ensure continued functionality of operations.
Game Art & Design
Art Institute of Vancouver
Diploma – December 2011
RECOGNITION OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- Recipient of the Dean’s Honour Roll every quarter and maintained a GPA of 3.8